The Vendor can add shipping methods and Delivery Persons and provide the details of the shipment to their Customer.
Vendor ‣ Dashboard ‣ Settings ‣ Modules ‣ Manage Delivery
Add Delivery Location
- The Vendor can click on the ‘Add Delivery Location’ option.
- Enter the location name, pin code and then save the details.
- The Delivery location will get listed in the list of locations, where the Vendor can deliver.
- For bulk upload of delivery locations, the Vendor can click on ‘Import Data’, download CSV file, update the list/details and upload it.
Add Delivery Person
- The Vendor can click on the ‘Add Delivery Person’ option.
- Enter the Delivery person name, mobile number, Email and password.
- Then, the Vendor has to activate the Delivery person.
- Then, choose the locations, where the Delivery person can deliver.
- Finally, click on ‘Add Person’.
- The Delivery Person will get listed.
- The Vendor can view the list of Delivery persons and they can also search for a particular Delivery person, by keying the name in the search bar.
- The Vendor can also activate and de-activate any Delivery person from the list.