Through this module, Vendors can create coupons, define various parameters for the application of the coupon by the Customer from the storefront for offering them various discounts on products.
Vendor ‣ Settings ‣ Modules ‣ Manage Coupon
- The Vendor has to enter a code for the Coupon, give a description for the coupon code and activate it.
- In the General section, the Vendor can select from the dropdown - Percentage discount or Amount discount. Then, choose to give a free shipping if they want to and select dates for specifying the validity period for the coupon code.
- In the Set Usage section, the Vendor can specify the minimum purchase amount and maximum purchase amount for the coupon usage. If the Vendor wants to give this coupon offer only to a particular Customer, then they can specify the email Id. They can enter multiple email address and separate with a comma. If the email address is not specified, then the coupon will be valid for all the Customers.
- In the Products section, the Vendor can select the list of products from the dropdown. The dropdown lists all the products that has been added by the Vendor. The Vendor can select any number of products. The Customer will be able to use coupon code on the products specified by the Vendor.
- Then, the Vendor will give a usage limit to specify, up to how many customers can use the coupon code. They can also specify the number of times a coupon can be used by a particular Customer. Then, they can also specify if the coupon can be applied for all other items in the cart as well, or not. If yes, then, they can enter a number to specify, how many cart items.