Product pages are the lifeblood of eCommerce. A product detail page, also known as a PDP, is a web page on an eCommerce website that provides information on a specific product. This information includes size, color, price, shipping information, reviews, product Q&A, and other relevant information customers that want to know before purchasing.
Store Panel ‣ Product
Choose the product you need to compare.
The Customer clicks on a particular product.
This will lead to the ‘Product Detail Page’. The product detail page has the following features:
- Name/Title of the product
- Multiple Images for the product
- Pricing for the product.
- Detailed description for the Product.
- Option to select the quantity required.
- Pin code verification to check delivery availability for a particular location.
- Name of the Vendor, who has listed the product. On clicking on the Vendor name, other products listed by the same Vendor can be seen.
Pincode based Product Availablity
- After the Customer has verified the Pin Code and checked the availability of delivery of a product for that particular location, they can click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- The Customer can go to their cart, and click on the tick option to check out.
Product Question Answer
- In the Product detail page, under ‘Question Answers ‘ section, you will be able to see the list of Questions & Answers posted on the Product.
- The Customer can see the list of questions and for a particular question, they can click on ‘Read answers’ to see the answers.
Store Panel ‣ Product Details ‣ Report Abuse
- Under ‘Questions Answers’ section in the product detail page, if the Customer thinks an inappropriate or offensive content is posted, they can click on ‘Report Abuse’.
- They will select a reason and then enter a remark and click on submit.
Store Panel ‣ Product Details ‣ Post your Question
- In the products detail page, the Customer will click on ‘Post your Question’.
- The Customer will enter the question and submit.
- The Admin has to enable the status of the question and then it will show live on the products detail page.
tore Panel ‣ Product Details ‣ Questions and Answers
- If the Customer has purchased the product , he/she will see the ‘Post your Answer’ enabled for the questions posted by other Customers.
- The Customer will click on ‘Post your Answer’, enter an answer and submit.
- The Admin has to approve the answer posted by the Customer and then it will show live on the Products detail page.