From this section, Admin can configure or create various site settings like SEO for the entire eCommerce Storefront. The Admin can also create and maintain variante master, attribute master and master of custo filters. This master and its components can be used by the Admin or the Vendor while adding products.
Admin Panel ‣ Settings ‣ SiteSettings
- You can change the appearance of your store.
- You can add the social login information for your store
- Also you can add SEO for your store
Admin Panel ‣ Settings ‣ SiteSettings ‣ Variants
- Click on ‘Add Variant’.
- Enter a name for a Variant, for example, Size or Color, etc.
- Select type for selection from the drop down – for now it is only radio button selection.
- Then, enter a number for Sort order, in order to define the position in which the variant name has to appear in the Variant names list.
- Enter the variant value name, for example, small, medium, large, extra large, and so on. Again, provide numbering to sort the order.
- To add additional values, click on the + sign.
Admin Panel ‣ Settings ‣ SiteSettings ‣ Attribute
- Click on ‘Add Attribute Group’, for example, Fabric care.
- Enter a number for Sort order, in order to define the position in which the group has to appear in the Attribute Group list.
- Then, click on ‘Save’.
Admin Panel ‣ Settings ‣ SiteSettings ‣ Attribute Group
- Click on ‘Add Attribute’.
- Enter a name for the Attribute, for example, the attribute that comes under Fabric care can be ‘only dry cleaning’.
- Then, enter a number for Sort order, in order to define the position in which the attribute has to appear in the Attribute list, under an Attribute group.
- Then, click on ‘Save’.
Admin Panel ‣ Settings ‣ SiteSettings ‣ FiltersClick on ‘Add Filter’.
- Enter a name for the Filter and this can be for your reference, for example, filters for fabrics.
- Choose the categories to which you want to have the particular filter.
- Choose the variant based filters. Under variant based filters, you can choose different variant names. On selecting a variant name, the variant values will appear. By clicking on ‘Add’, different variant values get added as filters.
- Choose the attribute based filters. Under attribute based filters, you can choose different attribute names. On selecting an attribute name, the attribute values will appear under that. By clicking on the attribute value, it gets selected as a filter. Then, you need to enter different further values for the selected attribute values, for example, if you have selected width or length, you can enter the values 40 mm, 60 mm and so on and add them.
- Then, save the filters.
- These filters will appear on the detail page of each product under a category.