Order is the list of orders that were received the eCommerce portal (includes orders for both Admin products as well as Vendor products). From here, the Admin can click on a particular order and view the details pertaining to the order. On going to the Order detail page, the Admin can change the order status and also define shipping method for that order.
Admin Panel ‣ Sales ‣ Orders
- On the left hand side, under Sales > Orders, you will view the list of orders, which are the sale of products.
- Click on a particular order from the list, for which you want to see the details.
- It will take you to the Order details page, where you will see the following information:
- Order Number, for example - SPU-20200316374.
- The date and time of the order.
- Name, address, email ID and the Mobile number of the Customer, who placed the order.
- You can change the order status, say for example - Pending, In-Progress or Hold, etc.
- You can also download the invoice in PDF format, for the order.
- You can click on the ‘Update Payment’ option - this will deduct the commission and update the net amount that the Vendor gets paid.
Change Order Status
- To change the order status of a particular order, click on the ‘View’ option in the order that needs to be updated.
- Click on ‘Order Status Change’
- Select a ‘Status’ from the dropdown.
Add Shipping Information
- In order to update the shipping details, in the same order detail page, click on 'shipping information'.
- Provide the tracking number and tracking URL and save