Admin can configure and manage Inventory for each SKU from their Admin Control Panel. This will help the Admin get stock alert and also set minimum and maximum purchase quantities on products and manage stock for products.
Admin Panel ‣ Sales ‣ Inventory
- The Admin can see a list of Product names, SKUs, Selling and Shipping price, tier price, and available stock.
- The Admin can click on the ‘>’ beside a particular product.
- A pop-up will open, where the Admin can enter the following fields.
- Out of Stock Threshold - At which stock number point, the Admin has to get an intimation as it is out of stock. Example - 1.
- Notify when quantity is below - At which stock number point, the Admin should start getting an alert that the product is running out of stock. Example, 1 or 5 or 10.
- Min Quantity allowed in cart- Minimum quantity that needs to be added to the cart for check out and placing order.
- Max Quantity allowed in cart - Maximum quantity that needs to be added to the cart for check out and placing the order.
- Enable back orders - Enable back orders for the ones for which the Customer has requested to get notified, when in stock.