To be direct, failed orders due to payment decline or payment failure can have a negative impact on your eCommerce portal, even if they’re not your fault. They can cause delays in your income, and lead to both vendors and customers eventually leaving the platform. So, effectively managing failed orders is important for eCommerce Admin.
Admin Panel ‣ Sales ‣ Failed orders
- Failed orders are created, when the Customer orders the product and proceeds to checkout for the payment due to server issue the process is incomplete.
- These kinds of orders will be generated in the Failed orders section.
- This Failed orders list provides the basic information about the Customer details and Product Details.
- This Failed orders can be processed by clicking on Move to Main order.
- Based on the customer confirmation the Admin would process the Failed orders.