Manage Coupon in Admin
Coupons are a great way of offering discounts on products to Customers. The pros of offering coupons include introducing new customers to your store, introducing new product lines, providing a way to get rid of unwanted inventory to make room in your warehouse or store for newer product, encouraging customers to try a new brand that is more profitable to you or getting customers to come.
Admin Panel ‣ Catalog ‣ Coupon
- The Admin has to enter a code for the Coupon, give a description for the coupon code, coupon type can be percentage or amount discount and select dates for specifying the validity period for the coupon code.
- In the Set Usage section, the Admin can specify the minimum purchase amount and maximum purchase amount for the coupon usage. If the Admin wants to reject this coupon offer only to a particular Customer, then they can specify the email Id. They can enter multiple email address and separate with a comma. If the email address is not specified, then the coupon will be valid for all the Customers
- In the Products section, the Admin can select the list of products from the dropdown. The dropdown lists all the products that have been added by the Admin. The Admin can select any number of products. The Customer will be able to use coupon code on the products specified by the Admin.
- Then, the Admin will give a usage limit to specify, up to how many customers can use the coupon code. They can also specify the number of times a coupon can be used by a particular Customer. Then, they can also specify if the coupon can be applied for all other items in the cart as well, or not. If yes, then, they can enter a number to specify, how many cart items.
- The Admin can update the status for the particular coupon by selecting Enable or Disable. This option will can Enable the coupon or Disable.
- After all the information filled in to the coupon section, save the data this will activate the coupon.